注册时间
2021-4-14
最后登录
2024-4-23
在线时间
666 小时
QQ
发表于 2022-8-4 22:40:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
[mw_shl_code=applescript,true]//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Copyright (c) 2012-2015 Xilinx, Inc.
// This design is confidential and proprietary of Xilinx, All Rights Reserved.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//   ____  ____
//  /   /\/   /
// /___/  \  /   Vendor: Xilinx
// \   \   \/    Version: 1.2
//  \   \        Filename: n_x_serdes_1_to_7_mmcm_idelay_sdr.v
//  /   /        Date Last Modified:  21JAN2015
// /___/   /\    Date Created: 5MAR2010
// \   \  /  \
//  \___\/\___\
//
//Device:         7 Series
//Purpose:          Wrapper for multiple 1 to 7 SDR clock and data receiver using one PLL/MMCM for clock multiplication
//
//Reference:        XAPP585
//   
//Revision History:
//    Rev 1.0 - First created (nicks)
//    Rev 1.1 - Generate loop changed to correct problem when only one channel
//    Rev 1.2 - Eye monitoring added, upated format
//
//
//  Disclaimer:
//
//                This disclaimer is not a license and does not grant any rights to the materials
//              distributed herewith. Except as otherwise provided in a valid license issued to you
//              by Xilinx, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law:
//              (1) THESE MATERIALS ARE MADE AVAILABLE "AS IS" AND WITH ALL FAULTS,
//              AND XILINX HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY,
//              INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR
//              FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE; and (2) Xilinx shall not be liable (whether in contract
//              or tort, including negligence, or under any other theory of liability) for any loss or damage
//              of any kind or nature related to, arising under or in connection with these materials,
//              including for any direct, or any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential loss
//              or damage (including loss of data, profits, goodwill, or any type of loss or damage suffered
//              as a result of any action brought by a third party) even if such damage or loss was
//              reasonably foreseeable or Xilinx had been advised of the possibility of the same.
//
//  Critical Applications:
//
//                Xilinx products are not designed or intended to be fail-safe, or for use in any application
//                requiring fail-safe performance, such as life-support or safety devices or systems,
//                Class III medical devices, nuclear facilities, applications related to the deployment of airbags,
//                or any other applications that could lead to death, personal injury, or severe property or
//                environmental damage (individually and collectively, "Critical Applications"). Customer assumes
//                the sole risk and liability of any use of Xilinx products in Critical Applications, subject only
//                to applicable laws and regulations governing limitations on product liability.
//
//  THIS COPYRIGHT NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER MUST BE RETAINED AS PART OF THIS FILE AT ALL TIMES.
//

`timescale 1ps/1ps

module n_x_serdes_1_to_7_mmcm_idelay_sdr (clkin_p, clkin_n, datain_p, datain_n, enable_phase_detector, enable_monitor, rxclk, idelay_rdy, reset, rxclk_div,
                                          rx_mmcm_lckdps, rx_mmcm_lckd, rx_mmcm_lckdpsbs, clk_data, rx_data, status, debug, bit_rate_value, bit_time_value, eye_info, m_delay_1hot) ;

parameter integer         N = 8 ;                                // Set the number of channels
parameter integer         D = 6 ;                           // Parameter to set the number of data lines per channel
parameter integer              MMCM_MODE = 1 ;                   // Parameter to set multiplier for MMCM to get VCO in correct operating range. 1 multiplies input clock by 7, 2 multiplies clock by 14, etc
parameter real                   CLKIN_PERIOD = 6.000 ;                // clock period (ns) of input clock on clkin_p
parameter                 HIGH_PERFORMANCE_MODE = "FALSE";// Parameter to set HIGH_PERFORMANCE_MODE of input delays to reduce jitter
parameter                 DIFF_TERM = "FALSE" ;                 // Parameter to enable internal differential termination
parameter                 SAMPL_CLOCK = "BUFIO" ;           // Parameter to set sampling clock buffer type, BUFIO, BUF_H, BUF_G
parameter                 PIXEL_CLOCK = "BUF_R" ;               // Parameter to set pixel clock buffer type, BUF_R, BUF_H, BUF_G
parameter                 USE_PLL = "FALSE" ;                  // Parameter to enable PLL use rather than MMCM use, overides SAMPL_CLOCK and INTER_CLOCK to be both BUFH
parameter                 DATA_FORMAT = "ER_CLOCK" ;     // Parameter Used to determine method for mapping input parallel word to output serial words

input         [N-1:0]                clkin_p ;                        // Input from LVDS clock receiver pin
input         [N-1:0]                clkin_n ;                        // Input from LVDS clock receiver pin
input         [N*D-1:0]        datain_p ;                        // Input from LVDS clock data pins
input         [N*D-1:0]        datain_n ;                        // Input from LVDS clock data pins
input                         enable_phase_detector ;                // Enables the phase detector logic when high
input                        enable_monitor ;                // Enables the monitor logic when high, note time-shared with phase detector function
input                         reset ;                                // Reset line
input                        idelay_rdy ;                        // input delays are ready
output                         rxclk ;                                // Global/BUFIO rx clock network
output                         rxclk_div ;                        // Global/Regional clock output
output                         rx_mmcm_lckd ;                         // MMCM locked, synchronous to rxclk_d4
output                         rx_mmcm_lckdps ;                 // MMCM locked and phase shifting finished, synchronous to rxclk_d4
output         [N-1:0]                rx_mmcm_lckdpsbs ;                 // MMCM locked and phase shifting finished and bitslipping finished, synchronous to rxclk_div
output         [N*7-1:0]        clk_data ;                         // Clock Data
output         [N*D*7-1:0]        rx_data ;                         // Received Data
output         [(10*D+6)*N-1:0]debug ;                                 // debug info
output         [6:0]                status ;                         // clock status
input         [15:0]                bit_rate_value ;                 // Bit rate in Mbps, for example 16'h0585
output        [4:0]                bit_time_value ;                // Calculated bit time value for slave devices
output        [32*D*N-1:0]        eye_info ;                        // Eye info
output        [32*D*N-1:0]        m_delay_1hot ;                        // Master delay control value as a one-hot vector

wire                        rxclk_d4 ;
wire                        pd ;

serdes_1_to_7_mmcm_idelay_sdr #(
        .SAMPL_CLOCK                (SAMPL_CLOCK),
        .PIXEL_CLOCK                (PIXEL_CLOCK),
        .USE_PLL                (USE_PLL),
        .HIGH_PERFORMANCE_MODE        (HIGH_PERFORMANCE_MODE),
              .D                        (D),                                // Number of data lines
              .CLKIN_PERIOD                (CLKIN_PERIOD),                        // Set input clock period
              .MMCM_MODE                (MMCM_MODE),                        // Set mmcm vco, either 1 or 2
        .DIFF_TERM                (DIFF_TERM),
        .DATA_FORMAT                (DATA_FORMAT))
rx0 (
        .clkin_p                   (clkin_p[0]),
        .clkin_n                   (clkin_n[0]),
        .datain_p                     (datain_p[D-1:0]),
        .datain_n                     (datain_n[D-1:0]),
        .enable_phase_detector        (enable_phase_detector),
        .enable_monitor                (enable_monitor),
        .rxclk                    (rxclk),
        .idelay_rdy                (idelay_rdy),
        .rxclk_div                (rxclk_div),
        .reset                     (reset),
        .rx_mmcm_lckd                (rx_mmcm_lckd),
        .rx_mmcm_lckdps                (rx_mmcm_lckdps),
        .rx_mmcm_lckdpsbs        (rx_mmcm_lckdpsbs[0]),
        .clk_data                  (clk_data[6:0]),
        .rx_data                (rx_data[7*D-1:0]),
        .bit_rate_value                (bit_rate_value),
        .bit_time_value                (bit_time_value),
        .status                        (status),
        .eye_info                (eye_info[32*D-1:0]),
        .rst_iserdes                (rst_iserdes),
        .m_delay_1hot                (m_delay_1hot[32*D-1:0]),
        .debug                        (debug[10*D+5:0]));

genvar i ;
genvar j ;

generate
if (N > 1) begin
for (i = 1 ; i <= (N-1) ; i = i+1)
begin : loop0

serdes_1_to_7_slave_idelay_sdr #(
              .D                        (D),                                // Number of data lines
        .HIGH_PERFORMANCE_MODE        (HIGH_PERFORMANCE_MODE),
        .DIFF_TERM                (DIFF_TERM),
        .DATA_FORMAT                (DATA_FORMAT))
rxn (
        .clkin_p                   (clkin_p),
        .clkin_n                   (clkin_n),
        .datain_p                     (datain_p[D*(i+1)-1*i]),
        .datain_n                     (datain_n[D*(i+1)-1*i]),
        .enable_phase_detector        (enable_phase_detector),
        .enable_monitor                (enable_monitor),
        .rxclk                    (rxclk),
        .idelay_rdy                (idelay_rdy),
        .rxclk_div                (rxclk_div),
        .reset                     (~rx_mmcm_lckdps),
        .bitslip_finished        (rx_mmcm_lckdpsbs),
        .clk_data                  (clk_data[7*i+6:7*i]),
        .rx_data                (rx_data[(D*(i+1)*7)-1*i*7]),
        .bit_time_value                (bit_time_value),
        .eye_info                (eye_info[32*D*(i+1)-1:32*D*i]),
        .m_delay_1hot                (m_delay_1hot[(32*D)*(i+1)-132*D)*i]),
        .rst_iserdes                (rst_iserdes),
        .debug                        (debug[(10*D+6)*(i+1)-110*D+6)*i]));

end
end
endgenerate
endmodule
[/mw_shl_code]

上一篇:如何做站群?WordPress做站群方法
下一篇:k8s暴露集群内和集群外服务的方法

相关帖子

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|php中文网 | cnphp.com ( 赣ICP备2021002321号-2 )51LA统计

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 12:34 , Processed in 0.175029 second(s), 38 queries , Gzip On.